Elwha River Restoration Tour in Olympic National Park
with guided hike, transportation and round-trip walk-on ferry
FROM $96 USD PER PERSON*
Visit the largest dam removal site in United States history!
In 2014, the Elwha Dam removal project was completed, unleashing the Elwha River to flow freely for the first time since the early 1900s. On this guided tour, the group will follow the Elwha River from the mountains to the sea and will visit 3 special landmarks:
1. The historic Glines Canyon Dam removal site.
2. Madison Falls and the riverfront of the Elwha.
3. The world-famous expanding river delta at the mouth of the Elwha River flowing into the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
This guided tour to the Elwha River Restoration site departs on Tuesday afternoons from May 18, 2017 - October 5, 2017.
Tour Package Includes:
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets from Victoria to Port Angeles
- Guided shuttle transportation from downtown Port Angeles to Olympic National Park
- Entrance fee to Olympic National Park
- A knowledgeable, local guide for your journey along the Elwha River Restoration
*Price includes all taxes, in US currency.
|This tour is available on Tuesday afternoons from May 18 - October 5, 2017.|
|Guests will check-in for the tour with Olympic Hiking Co. at the Port Angeles ferry terminal, located at:
101 E. Railroad Avenue
Port Angeles, WA 98362
|Guests must take the 10:30am sailing from Victoria, and check in with Olympic Hiking Co. at 12:15pm in front of the ferry terminal in Port Angeles for the 12:30pm departure. The afternoon tour will return to the ferry terminal at 4:30pm.|
|The views and activities may be adversely affected by weather. Rain, high winds, and stormy conditions are always a possibility, so please pack and plan accordingly. If you require assistance with this booking, please call 1-877-386-2202.|