Hurricane Ridge Tour in Olympic National Park
with guided hike, transportation and round-trip walk-on ferry
FROM $99 USD PER PERSON*
See the view from the top of the world!
This guided tour begins with a scenic chartered shuttle from sea-level in Port Angeles to 5,200 feet elevation atop Hurricane Ridge. Upon arriving at the Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center, enjoy lunch with a front-row view of the snow-capped Olympic Mountains! At this point, guests have the ability to take part in one of 3 options at the top of the mountain:
1. Participate in a guided hiking tour with the Olympic Hiking Co. guide.
2. Participate in an easier interpretive walk with a Park Ranger.
3. Spend the entire time enjoying the beautiful views from the well-positioned and comfortable Visitors Center.
On a clear day, these trails provide incredible views of Mount Olympus, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, and the gorgeous subalpine terrain. This guided tour to Hurricane Ridge departs every day of the week from June 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018.
Tour Package Includes:
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets from Victoria to Port Angeles
- Guided shuttle transportation from downtown Port Angeles to Olympic National Park
- Entrance fee to Olympic National Park
- A knowledgeable, local guide for your journey to Hurricane Ridge
*Price includes all taxes, in US currency.
|This tour every day of the week from June 1, 2018 - September 30, 2018.|
|Guests will check-in for the tour with Olympic Hiking Co. at the Port Angeles ferry terminal, located at:
101 E. Railroad Avenue
Port Angeles, WA 98362
|Guests must take the 10:30am sailing from Victoria, and check in with Olympic Hiking Co. at 12:15pm in front of the ferry terminal in Port Angeles for the 12:30pm departure. The afternoon tour will return to the ferry terminal at 4:30pm.|
|The views and activities may be adversely affected by weather. Rain, high winds, and stormy conditions are always a possibility, so please pack and plan accordingly. If you require assistance with this booking, please call 1-877-386-2202.|