Lake Crescent and Marymere Falls Tour in Olympic National Park
with guided hike, transportation and round-trip walk-on ferry
FROM $96 USD PER PERSON*
Lake Crescent is one of the most breathtaking destinations in Olympic National Park!
Its glacier fed, crystal-clear waters provide one of the most beautiful shades of blue in the Pacific Northwest. It is also surrounded by a towering range of mountains, providing an incredibly scenic backdrop. On this guided tour to Lake Crescent, guests will have a choice to:
- Participate in a 1.8 mile guided hike to Marymere Falls.
- Enjoy the historic Lake Crescent Lodge and nearby lakefront trails and old-growth forest on their own.
This guided tour to Lake Crescent and Marymere Falls departs on Monday and Friday afternoons from May 18 - October 5, 2017.
Tour Package Includes:
- Round-trip walk-on ferry tickets from Victoria to Port Angeles
- Guided shuttle transportation from downtown Port Angeles to Olympic National Park
- Entrance fee to Olympic National Park
- A knowledgeable, local guide for your trip to Lake Crescent and Marymere Falls
*Price includes all taxes, in US currency.
|This tour is available on Thursday and Sunday afternoons from May 18 - October 5, 2017.|
|Guests will check-in for the tour with Olympic Hiking Co. at the Port Angeles ferry terminal, located at:
101 E. Railroad Avenue
Port Angeles, WA 98362
|Guests must check in with Olympic Hiking Co. at 12:15pm in front of the ferry terminal in Port Angeles for the 12:30pm departure. The afternoon tour will return to the ferry terminal at 4:30pm.|
|The views and activities may be adversely affected by weather. Rain, high winds, and stormy conditions are always a possibility, so please pack and plan accordingly. If you require assistance with this booking, please call 1-877-386-2202.|